Quality Improvement Committee
The Quality Improvement Committee works to define best practices and quality indicators for treatment planning, service delivery, staff training, and organizational development. These practices and indicators emphasize the importance of professionals and the people who use services working together as equal partners. The mission of the QI committee is to enhance recovery-oriented services in Allegheny County through the development and promotion of quality services that facilitate recovery, resiliency, and wellness of person(s) served. The QI has developed;
- Recommends contract incentives for
Providers to adopt recovery practices.
- Provides presentations and workshops
- Guidelines for Developing Recovery Oriented
Behavioral Health Systems
- Provides tutorials for implementation
of Recovery Best Practices and Quality Indicators.
- Developed the ACCR Measurement of Recovery survey.
- Created the Service Planning Principles Matrix, Service Planning Principles Document and Recovery Oriented Service Planning Brochure.
Quality Improvement Co-Chairs:
- No July minutes due to meeting cancellation.
- May 5, 2017
- April 7, 2017
- March 3, 2017
- February 3, 2017
- No January Minutes.
- December 2, 2016
- November 4, 2016
- October 6, 2016
- September 2, 2016
- August 5, 2016
- July 1, 2016