- Allegheny Health Choices, Inc.
- Ombudsman program: The AHCI Ombudsman facilitates problem-solving between consumers, family members, providers, Community Care Behavioral Health Organization, and Allegheny County that promotes the principles and practices of resiliency and recovery.
- Community Care Behavioral Health
- Allegheny County Dept. of Human Services
- Mental Health
- Substance Use
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Pennsylvania Peer Support Coalition
- Disability Rights Network
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs